USA Today; Feds sue to halt inmate who has filed 3,800 lawsuits. In the past four years, convicted credit-card scammer Jonathan Lee Riches has filed more than 3,800 lawsuits from his prison cell in Kentucky. He calls himself „Lawsuit Zeus,“ having filed torts in nearly every jurisdiction across the land against the famous, the rich, the powerful, the dead, the celestial. Now federal officials are turning the legal tables on 33-year-old Riches, suing him to halt his pastime. Riches, who has spent nearly a decade behind bars, has filed p to four handwritten petitions a day just in Kentucky courts. Among his targets: New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick, former president George W. Bush, Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick, swindler extraordinaire Bernard Madoff, Somali pirates, Adolf Hitler’s National Socialist Party, Plato, Pluto and the Guinness Book of World Records — the latter to prevent from being labeled the most litigious man in America.
- BGH folgt EuGH (Planet49): Voreingestelltes Ankreuzkästchen (Opt-Out) stellt keine rechtmäßige Einwilligung für den Einsatz von Werbe- und Tracking Cookies dar
- Corona Soforthilfe Geld ist unpfändbar
- „Coronarecht“ – SARS-CoV-2 und die rechtlichen Folgen
- Weitere Hinweispflichten für Online-Händler – Herstellergarantien
- Die neue EU-Platform-to-Business-Verordnung
- Meine Tweets