- Zur Haftung des Anschlussinhabers für Urheberrechtsverletzungen über ungesichertes WLAN
- GmbH-Geschäftsführerhaftung wegen insolvenzrechtswidriger Zahlungen nicht durch D&O-Versicherung gedeckt
- BAG: Arbeitsvertragliche Ausschlussfristen werden durch Vergleichsverhandlungen gehemmt
- Geschäftsführer einer GmbH sind regelmäßig sozialversicherungspflichtig
- FG Münster: Bestellung vorläufigen Sachwalters steht Geschäftsführerhaftung nicht entgegen
- Meine Tweets
Archiv der Kategorie: Department of Justice
One of the more confusing areas of the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) is in that of facilitation payments. Facilitation payments are small bribes but make no mistake about it, they are bribes.
This is the fourth and final installment of my series on the the importance of a Code of Conduct and anti-corruption compliance policies and procedures in your compliance program and how you should go about drafting or updating Code of … Weiterlesen
Today, I continue with Part III of my four-part series on the best practices surrounding your Code of Conduct and anti-corruption policies and procedures. In this post, I take a look at drafting policies and procedures. I conclude with some … Weiterlesen
For the remainder of this week, I will have a four-part episode on your Code of Conduct and anti-corruption compliance policies and procedures. In today’s post I will review the underlying legal and statutory basis for the documents as a … Weiterlesen
Two public relations firms have filed documents with the Department of Justice revealing that they provided public relations and media services in the United States for the government of Ecuador without being registered under the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA), … Weiterlesen
Johnny Winter died yesterday. He was one of the greatest rock and roll guitarists of all-time. As posted in Rolling Stone’s online article “Johnny Winter, Texas Blues Guitar Icon, Dead at 70” by Kory Grow, Winter “was born in Beaumont, … Weiterlesen
Today I conclude my three-part series on mergers and acquisitions under the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) with a review of the post-acquisition phase.