- Schrems II – EU US Privacy Shield unwirksam. Datenübermittlung in die USA ohne geeignete Garantien rechtswidrig. Bußgelder und Betriebsschließungen drohen.
- Geschäftsgeheimnisgesetz – Unternehmen sollten Arbeitsverträge und Geheimhaltungsvereinbarungen überprüfen sowie geeignete Schutzmaßnahmen treffen.
- BGH folgt EuGH (Planet49): Voreingestelltes Ankreuzkästchen (Opt-Out) stellt keine rechtmäßige Einwilligung für den Einsatz von Werbe- und Tracking Cookies dar
- Corona Soforthilfe Geld ist unpfändbar
- „Coronarecht“ – SARS-CoV-2 und die rechtlichen Folgen
- Meine Tweets
Schlagwort-Archive: Most Ridiculous Lawsuits USA
MINEOLA — A mentally disturbed suburban New York woman who drowned her three young children in a bathtub in 2008 wants a cut of $350,000 in wrongful death settlements obtained by the children’s fathers, attorneys said Friday.
A woman is seeking more than $1 million after she allegedly fell as a result of peanut shells on the floor of Texas Roadhouse in Harlingen.
“At Bob Evans, we treat strangers like friends and friends like family.” That’s the company philosophy of Bob Evans restaurants. The chain prides itself on its “ability to treat guests and employees how they deserve to be treated.”
An Ohio high school teacher who claims to have a phobia of young children is suing a school district for discrimination. Maria C. Waltherr-Willard, 61, of Greenhills, is suing the Mariemont school district, where she worked for 35 years, saying … Weiterlesen
The family of a teen who fell from the wheel well of a jet in a Boston suburb two years ago is suing Charlotte, Charlotte-Douglas International Airport and US Airways. The family of 16-year-old Delvonte Tisdale says negligence by the … Weiterlesen
HARVEY CEDARS— Thanks to a line of recently erected two-story-high sand dunes, Harvey and Phyllis Karan’s $1.7 million oceanfront house, and the town, stood fast when Sandy stormed ashore. Sandy is long gone, but another storm is raging in this … Weiterlesen
NEW YORK, Sept 20 (Reuters) – A lawsuit over a contentious deposition last year that ended with a Paul Hastings partner being slapped in the face by his opposing counsel has been dismissed. Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Cynthia Kern ruled … Weiterlesen
Play on it with anything but specially-coated, custom-made balls, and you scratch the glass. Brant Martin, a Dallas attorney representing the buyer (identified in the suit only as Desert Beach, an LLC) says his client learned this fact the hard … Weiterlesen
Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission Trackers this fall captured and collared an endangered Florida Panther that may be responsible for attacks on livestock. The collar will allow biologists to track the cat’s movements.