- Personalgespräch heimlich aufgezeichnet – Kündigungsgrund.
- Zulässigkeit eines Drittplattformverbots für Luxusprodukte bei einem selektiven Vertriebsnetz
- Meldungen zum und Einsichtnahme in das Transparenzregister
- Karnevalsfeier für freigestellte Arbeitnehmer?
- Einsichtsrecht des Betriebsrats in nicht anonymisierte Bruttoentgeltlisten
- Meine Tweets
An Ohio federal judge dismissed a False Claims Act lawsuit brought against U.S. Bank that could have expanded liability under the statute. The plaintiff, a legal aid group, claimed that U.S. Bank was defrauding the federal government through its mortgage … Weiterlesen
The anonymous recipient will get more than double the previous record whistleblower award after providing information that led directly to an SEC enforcement. The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission announced the largest-ever award to result from a whistleblower program that … Weiterlesen
I drove my daughter to the airport today for her summer exchange program in Spain. On the way she asked me what I was going to blog about tomorrow and I told her whistleblowers. She was not familiar with that … Weiterlesen
It is finally here. Today is the Opening Ceremony of the Games of the XXX Olympiad in London. The first Olympics I can remember watching were the 1964 Games in Tokyo. I was enthralled with watching the world’s greatest athletes … Weiterlesen
The holiday season is past and many of us have returned to work. However, if you are a Chief Compliance Officer (CCO) there is a gift that you may wish to give yourself, it is “The Whistleblower’s Handbook – A … Weiterlesen