- Schrems II – EU US Privacy Shield unwirksam. Datenübermittlung in die USA ohne geeignete Garantien rechtswidrig. Bußgelder und Betriebsschließungen drohen.
- Geschäftsgeheimnisgesetz – Unternehmen sollten Arbeitsverträge und Geheimhaltungsvereinbarungen überprüfen sowie geeignete Schutzmaßnahmen treffen.
- BGH folgt EuGH (Planet49): Voreingestelltes Ankreuzkästchen (Opt-Out) stellt keine rechtmäßige Einwilligung für den Einsatz von Werbe- und Tracking Cookies dar
- Corona Soforthilfe Geld ist unpfändbar
- „Coronarecht“ – SARS-CoV-2 und die rechtlichen Folgen
- Meine Tweets
Ed Note-we continue our series of guest posts by Mary Jones. Today, Mary explores the high cost of non-compliance. On November 13, 1923 a special committee was formed to determine whether Germany would be required to pay for the substantial … Weiterlesen
As most compliance practitioners know Siemens AG paid not only the largest Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) fine in the history of the world at $800MM but also paid the same amount to the German government, this makes for a … Weiterlesen
I recently wrote about my colleague Stephen Martin’s thoughts on having a 1-3-5 year strategic plan for your company’s Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) or Bribery Act compliance program. I am often asked where a compliance practitioner can come up … Weiterlesen
‘We are not interested in that sort of case. We are interested in hearing that a large company has mysteriously come second in bidding for a big contract. The sort of bribery we would be investigating would not be tickets … Weiterlesen
Amüsant geschrieben und sehr lesenswert. What is a healthy culture and how do you change an unhealthy culture? I have always thought that baseball was a simple game: you throw the ball; you hit the ball; you catch the ball. … Weiterlesen
It is finally here. Today is the Opening Ceremony of the Games of the XXX Olympiad in London. The first Olympics I can remember watching were the 1964 Games in Tokyo. I was enthralled with watching the world’s greatest athletes … Weiterlesen
In the movie “Margin Call” the character played by Jeremy Irons says that there are three ways to lead in business: (1) Be the smartest; (2) Be there first; (3) Cheat. I thought about this trichotomy when reading several articles … Weiterlesen
The Persian Royal Road was built to facilitate rapid communication throughout the Persian Empire. Mounted couriers could travel across the Empire, approximately 1,677 miles; in seven days, the equivalent journey on foot took ninety days. The Greek historian Herodotus wrote … Weiterlesen