- Gesellschaftsrecht: Wettbewerbsverbot / Abfindungsklausel im Gesellschaftsvertrag
- Niederlegung von Aufsichtsratsmandaten
- Deutsch – Chinesische Joint Venture Verträge
- Abgekürzte Kündigungsfrist in der Probezeit nur bei eindeutiger Vertragsgestaltung
- Dynamische Bezugnahmeklausel im Arbeitsvertrag – Betriebs- bzw. Unternehmensübergang beim Erwerb von Anteilen an einem Unternehmen?
- Meine Tweets
A Tennessee man is suing Apple, claiming the tech giant is at fault for selling devices that grant him unrestricted access to porn on the internet.
Legal Reform News Daily | Forbes I was among the approximately 125,000,000 Facebook users who got an email this weekend alerting us to the settlement of a class action lawsuit against the social networking giant for putting our names and … Weiterlesen
Ed. Note-we continue our series of guest posts from our colleague Mary Shaddock Jones, who today looks at the importance of due diligence. At midnight on November 9, 1989, East Germany’s rulers gave permission for the Berlin Wall, separating East … Weiterlesen
The lawyers at Johnson & Weaver were lightning-quick to accuse Facebook and its underwriters of a multitude of errors after the social-networking giant’s botched initial public offering on May 18. Only there was a problem, a big one: The law firm … Weiterlesen
Facebook has landed in some legal hot water over its use of ads that snatch the names of members of the social network to promote a product or business. In a ruling issued Friday, U.S. District Judge Lucy Koh in … Weiterlesen
The Federal Trade Commission („FTC“) is working hard to make sure consumers are not being misled about how websites and social networking sites are using their personal information. Companies that do not follow their own privacy policies are finding themselves … Weiterlesen