- Schrems II – EU US Privacy Shield unwirksam. Datenübermittlung in die USA ohne geeignete Garantien rechtswidrig. Bußgelder und Betriebsschließungen drohen.
- Geschäftsgeheimnisgesetz – Unternehmen sollten Arbeitsverträge und Geheimhaltungsvereinbarungen überprüfen sowie geeignete Schutzmaßnahmen treffen.
- BGH folgt EuGH (Planet49): Voreingestelltes Ankreuzkästchen (Opt-Out) stellt keine rechtmäßige Einwilligung für den Einsatz von Werbe- und Tracking Cookies dar
- Corona Soforthilfe Geld ist unpfändbar
- „Coronarecht“ – SARS-CoV-2 und die rechtlichen Folgen
- Meine Tweets
New York Times | 2013 The lawyers drafted the lawsuits by the dozens, claiming that local businesses had violated federal law by not providing access to people with disabilities – and generating thousands of dollars per case in legal fees … Weiterlesen
The California Supreme Court says riders can’t sue over injuries stemming from the inherent nature of the attraction. ‚Those who voluntarily join in these activities also voluntarily take on their minor inherent risks,‘ the court says. SAN FRANCISCO — The … Weiterlesen
A California man retaliated after an alleged burglar shot him in the head — and got sued for it. Samuel Cutrufelli, 31, allegedly broke into 90-year-old Jay Leone’s house and shot him in the jaw. Leone fired back at Cutrufelli, … Weiterlesen
DOWNTOWN — What is the value of human health? Denise Barton has a number: $1.7 billion, plus another $1.7 million every month thereafter. Barton, known amongst City Council regulars for her detailed reports during public comment periods, filed a claim … Weiterlesen
The lawyers at Johnson & Weaver were lightning-quick to accuse Facebook and its underwriters of a multitude of errors after the social-networking giant’s botched initial public offering on May 18. Only there was a problem, a big one: The law firm … Weiterlesen
Legal Reform News Daily 09/2012: Politically, California and Texas are worlds apart. Despite their blue state, red state ideological differences, the residents within those states share the common goals of robust job creation and a vibrant economy. The stories of … Weiterlesen
Parents, be forewarned: there’s a terrible danger out there. Delicious, sweet, spreadable chocolate is available for purchase in your supermarkets, but it’s NOT healthy for your kids! Who would have thought?!? But ignorance is bliss — very bliss — and in … Weiterlesen
American Lawyer | Nov 02, 2011: The U.S. Supreme Court may have stopped a nationwide gender discrimination class action against Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., but it didn’t stop the plaintiffs‘ lawyers. Last week they filed two statewide class actions in California … Weiterlesen