- Schrems II – EU US Privacy Shield unwirksam. Datenübermittlung in die USA ohne geeignete Garantien rechtswidrig. Bußgelder und Betriebsschließungen drohen.
- Geschäftsgeheimnisgesetz – Unternehmen sollten Arbeitsverträge und Geheimhaltungsvereinbarungen überprüfen sowie geeignete Schutzmaßnahmen treffen.
- BGH folgt EuGH (Planet49): Voreingestelltes Ankreuzkästchen (Opt-Out) stellt keine rechtmäßige Einwilligung für den Einsatz von Werbe- und Tracking Cookies dar
- Corona Soforthilfe Geld ist unpfändbar
- „Coronarecht“ – SARS-CoV-2 und die rechtlichen Folgen
- Meine Tweets
Naperville Lawyer Sues Man Over Negative Comments Online
(CBS) – A Naperville lawyer has filed a lawsuit against a man who wrote a bad review of him on Google Plus.
WBBM Newsradio’s Steve Miller reports attorney Paul Nordini sued Joe LaBarre, after he wrote, “This is an exceptionally unethical law firm…stay away.”
“They were using some pretty shady tactics,” LaBarre said in a phone interview.
LaBarre said he wrote the bad review about Nordini and his law firm in Naperville, because of the way the firm handled his divorce from his ex-wife.
It was the ex-wife who was Nordini’s client, not LaBarre, but that hasn’t stopped LaBarre from giving his opinion.
LaBarre’s negative review on Google Plus has led to Nordini filing a lawsuit against him.
“What do I think about him filing a lawsuit? I think he’s out of his mind,” LaBarre said.
LaBarre said he knows what Nordini wants.
“I think he wants me to take it down. … Yeah, he just wants me to take it down, I’m sure,” he said. “I guess if he wanted to have an honest conversation, I would talk to him about it.”
Nordini’s lawsuit reportedly seeks more than $110,000 in damages from LaBarre.
Nordini did not return WBBM’s call for comment.